Sunday, January 28, 2007

Gregg Sansone, The Last Week of January 2007

Lots happened this week...Hats off to Ed Strawbrich of Last Exit! They played Saturday night at Miss Kitty's...I was playing but I sure would've liked to have been there. If you ever get a chance catch a show of Last Exit...You'll be glad you did.

I played the Gaming Center at the Erie County Fairgrounds on Thursday and they liked it so much they booked me for EVERY Thursday in March! Those of you who are local should make it a point to come out. It really is great and early! It's from 5 to 9 p.m. I'll keep you posted. To learn more about the Gaming Center click HERE

Friday I was at the Byrncliff and that went great. Saturday was awesome at Gordon's...Man, the kids really went wild Saturday night (bunch of grad students from UB). Gordon's ALWAYS rules and they have live music every week! Check out Gordon's HERE

This week I am off on Friday as I have to go visit my son in Watertown.

Saturday I'm at the Lighthouse (The Lighthouse. 5885 Main St. Olcott. 870-6530. Saturday, Feb. 3 @ 10:00 p.m.). The place is always a blast and the owners, Dave and Carol Miller are wonderful (the best damn pie in New York State!). Check out their site HERE

By the way, Friday Feb. 17 I will be playing at The Shogun on Transit Rd. in Williamsville. It is a GREAT venue. I REALLY need a big showing to continue to play there. People bring their kids and everything. I'll let you know more when we get closer to the date but I sure could use the support of any of you who happen to be in the area. Check out Shogun's site HERE

Have a great week and you out of towners need to know that you are just as appreciated as my buddies here in cold Western New York!

Keep in touch,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive