Monday, January 15, 2007

Winter is Finally Here!

For those of you in Western New York we finally are getting some
crappy winter weather. For those of you not here...Be thankful! Friday
I played at the Byrncliff Resort. It's so beautiful there! Saturday at
Griffin's was absolutely packed! It was a blast! Everyone had a great
time.

This Saturday I have a show at the Clarion in Dunkirk, NY so I doubt
you will make it out there...But, I will be at Tony Rome's this Friday
and it is ALWAYS a great time there! I hope you can make it out!

Here's what it looks like:

Tony Rome's. 1537 Union Road, West Seneca. 675-4351.
www.tonyromes. com. Friday, Jan. 19 @ 9:30 p.m.

The Clarion Hotel. Lake Shore Rd. Dunkirk. Saturday, Jan. 20 @ 8:00

Hey, next week I'm at the gaming Center at the Hamburg Fairgrounds.
It's really beautiful there. I'll keep you posted!

Have a wonderful week!

Gregg

Music is well said to be the speech of angels; in fact, nothing among
the utterances allowed to man is felt to be so divine. It brings us
near to the infinite.
Thomas Carlyle

0 comments:

Blog Archive