Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Come out and Party with Gregg and WGR Sports Radio 550!


Hi,

This week is going to be great (keep in mind next Saturday is my big birthday party at Gordon's....anyone in the Western New York area is welcome to attend)! I will be at the Fairgrounds Gaming Center this Thursday and I have a private gig on Friday but Saturday will be a knockout!

This Saturday I will play at Griffin's in South Buffalo. It is going to jam with people and great music! The party will also have WGR 550 there doing a live remote and the Jagermeister Girls will be on hand to help the party be pretty wild! I hope you can make it out to one of the best little bars in South Buffalo...Griffins! It's pretty cool that WGR will be partying with me and wooping it up!

Here's the schedule:

Fairgrounds Gaming and Raceway Clubhouse. Erie County
Fairgrounds, 5600 McKinley Parkway (use South Park
entrance), Hamburg. 646-6109. Thursday, March 22 @ 5:30 p.m.

Friday, March 23. Private party.

Griffin's Irish Pub. 81 Abbott Rd., Saturday, March 24 @ 10:00 p.m.

Thanks for visiting my site! Hopefully I'll see you out at a show!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive