Monday, March 26, 2007

My Birthday

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted you to know that last week was wonderful. The Gaming Center went great on Thursday, Angola Moose Lodge kicked ass (They are having a music festival this summer and I am headlining) and Griffin's was unbelievable! Everyone from WGR 550 was there and they had games and promotions. The place was packed and all seemed to enjoy themselves.

Anyway, I really hope some of you can make it out Saturday to my birthday at Gordon's on Saturday. Some of my family will not be there this year and would love for my friends to be there...someone bring a twinkie and we'll put a candle in it! Here's the skinny:

Fairgrounds Gaming and Raceway Clubhouse. Erie County
Fairgrounds, 5600 McKinley Parkway (use South Park
entrance), Hamburg. 646-6109. Thursday, March 29 (my real birthday) @ 5:30 p.m.

41 West Bar and Grille. 41 W. Main St., Fredonia.
679-4101. Friday, March 30 @ 8 p.m.

Gordon's. 2263 Delaware Ave. 874-3020. Saturday, March 31 @ 10 p.m.

I'll keep you posted as to how the week went next week!

Rock on!

0 comments:

Blog Archive