Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gregg's Big Summer Bash!


Well, this week was amazing! Five shows and my feet hurt! ;-) Anyway, the new club, MaGavin's on Broadway in Alden, NY was a great time. I'll be playing there throughout the year so you'll get a chance to see the place. You'll love it!

This Friday I'm having a big SUMMER BASH at Talty's! Really try to make it if you're in town. The place is always incredible when I'm there. My friend Renee is supplying pizza and I'll supply the party and music! Munchies will be provided and feel free to bring some of your own. I figured I would have my summer party at Talty's because I work EVERY weekend. I absolutely love playing Talty's so it worked out to be a good mix.

Jack Divine's is going great every Thursday after the Square on Chippewa and this Saturday is Christmas in July at Bart's Cove Marina on Rt. 5 in Dunkirk. That'll be a blast too. If any of you are in Buffalo this weekend the Italian Heritage Festival is from Friday to Sunday. I am playing Sunday from 5:15 to 7:30 p.m. Check it out and eat a nice cannoli!

Here's my schedule:

Jack Divine's Irish Pub. 85 W. Chippewa St. 855-8400. Thursday, July 17 @ 9:30 p.m.

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave., 825-9279. Friday, July 18 @ 9:30 p.m.

Bart's Cove Marina. 1/2 Woodrow Dr., Dunkirk. 366-8243. Saturday, July 19 @ 9:00 p.m.

The Italian Heritage Festival. Bolla Wine Tent. Commonwealth & Hertel Ave. Sunday, July 20 @ 5:15 p.m.

COME TO MY PARTY OR ONE OF MY SHOWS! I miss you guys!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive