Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Sorry for getting back to you so late! Last week was incredibly busy (I had six shows)! I got through it but was pretty wiped out. I am not playing Jack Divine's today because I have a private party. As most of you know, I do a lot of private shows during the summer. Bare with me.

If you want to add some fun to your 4th of July celebration stop out to Top of the Falls in Niagara Falls, NY. I will play from 7 to 10 PM. The fireworks are amazing, right over the Falls! It's incredible! Top of the Falls is right on Goat Island at the Falls and is literally right above Niagara Falls!



Here's the deal:

Top of the Falls. Terrapin Point, Niagara Falls 14303. 716 278 0340. Friday, July 4 @ 7:00 PM.

Have a wonderful, safe holiday and I will see you soon (maybe next week?),

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive