Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Hi,

I am a bit taken aback by the example of true love and friendship shown by all my friends. I'm somewhat embarrassed by my initial reaction to some foolish person's letter. Sorry for overreacting. I will continue to be the best dad I can be and try to do the best that I can do music wise. I cannot ever thank you all enough. Please forgive me for being so hasty.

By the way, the writer of the terrible letter wrote again. He truly despises me and still feels that I am responsible for my son's actions as well as quite a terrible person. You all fill my heart. I must always remember that I cannot please everyone all the time. Thanks for letting me touch your lives!

Peace,

Gregg

PS: Jim, I have no idea what I did to hurt you or cause such scathing comments. None. Feel free to contact me at 716-228-9273. If you are man enough to confront me I would welcome the talk. You know nothing about my situation concerning recovery, spiritual journeys or the love I have for my son. Learn about true recovery and quit the arrogant, self righteous banter. How dare you. You are a sick, bitter individual.

0 comments:

Blog Archive