Monday, July 07, 2008

I hope your fireworks were awesome!


Hi Everyone,

Well, I worked on 4th of July but I was able to spend time with my family first and then have some friends come to my 4th of July show. Niagara Falls was beautiful and the fireworks over the Falls were spectacular! I really hope your holiday was fantastic. I have five shows this week but two are private so maybe some of you can come out to my other shows. I could use your help because there is a great little place I am playing in Alden (right on Broadway) called MaGavin's. It's my first time there and I could use a good showing.

Here are my postings for the week:

Jack Divine's Irish Pub. 85 W. Chippewa St. 855-8400. Thursday @ 9:30 p.m. (every Thursday through Labor Day)

MaGavin's Restaurant & Pub. 12443 Broadway. Alden. 937-9946. Saturday @ 9:00 p.m.

Sunset Grill. 3 O'Connell Island. Wilson. 795-9349. Sunday @ 4:00 p.m.

If you haven't made the small jaunt to Wilson this year you're missing out. The Sunset Grille is on the Wilson Marina and it is absolutely beautiful. Take a Sunday drive and enjoy the show.

Have a wonderful week!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive